Since 2021, Advanced Aircrew Academy has been a member of the Global Aerospace SM4 Aviation Safety Program and a partner in The Community of Excellence. Global Aerospace, a leading provider of aviation insurance, has a vested interest in helping their clients and the industry pursue higher levels of safety. Launched in 2010, the SM4 Program was built on the concept of integrating four critical safety components: planning, prevention, response, and recovery. The SM4 program continues to evolve to meet the needs of the industry and provide targeted subject matter experts and financial support to the aerospace sector. The program includes:
- Monthly aviation safety e-bulletin
- SM4 website safety resource library
- Access to an exclusive online safety learning management system for Global Aerospace clients
- Access to customized safety service offerings for Global Aerospace Elite clients
The unique quality of aviation safety resources found in the SM4 program is the result of the combined expertise of The Community of Excellence Partners. The Community of Excellence provides services that are designed to enhance and support existing safety programs and provide a training roadmap to advance personal and professional development.
Advanced Aircrew Academy provides customized safety service(s) for Global Aerospace Vista Elite clients. The services are designed to help enhance and support existing safety programs.
- Training Program Analysis
- Customized eLearning Packages
- Runway Excursion Prevention eLearning Modules
For further details about the SM4 Safety Program's aviation safety resources and customized services, visit sm4.global-aero.com.